Dear New Member,
In order to ensure that this forum remains a great place for people to obtain free, straightforward immigration advice, please take note of the following rules:
• The forum language is English only.
• Please do not write ALL IN CAPITALS. Posts are difficult to read when capitals are used.
• Try to post in the relevant sub-forum. Messages posted in the wrong forum will be moved and placed in the correct sub-forum by administrators. If you can’t find an appropriate sub-forum please post in ‘General Immigration Discussion.’
• Set out your query as clearly as possible and provide details including your nationality, current location and whether you have any dependants.
• The only qualified and experienced advisers whose credentials have been independently verified by visr.co.uk are those who are marked with a clear ‘IMMIGRATION ADVISER' gold badge. All such advisers are regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) as required for the advice that they provide (Registration Number F201200452).
• visr.co.uk cannot independently verify the qualifications or credentials of anyone else using this forum, whether or not they claim to be an immigration adviser or solicitor.
• Everyone is welcome to post and to reply to posts, but immigration advisers or solicitors should not use this forum to tout for business or to post contact details unless you have previously obtained explicit approval from visr.co.uk administrators.
• Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed, and any user who posts spam will be banned.
• If administrators find that any of these rules have been broken, they will first warn the user concerned. If the rule continues to be broken, they will ban that user. (Exception: users who post spam will be immediately banned.)
Thank you for reading and we look forward to welcoming you to the forum.