Acknowledgment

• Does Home Office send any acknowledgment letter for receiving the Sponsor License Application? How to find out that the application has been received by HO apart from Royal Mail? also in SMS system will the application still appears in saved application once it sent?

• when we submitted the application submission sheet was showing and after few days it says now there is not any recent application you have submitted in incomplete application tab on SMS system is that normal that once they receive the payment and documents its removed and appear in saved application?

• Immigration Adviser

Dear @Akkhan,

Thank you for your queries. The Home Office will acknowledge the online Sponsor Licence application by way of an automated email response. There is no further acknowledgement once you have sent your submission sheet and documents.

I apologise that I'm not sure what you are referring to in your second comment. When you were faced with the submission sheet, did you save and print this, and send it with your documents? If so, it sounds as though everything is on track with your application. Please do let me know if I have misunderstood your query. Please do also feel free to contact me directly.

Kind regards

• @Emily Yes we did receive the initial email at the time of submission asking for submission sheet and documents which we have already sent.

Yes we did printed the submission sheet and sent it along with the documents. that submission sheet is no longer appearing in the finish incomplete application section on SMS and it says "You have not submitted any applications recently".

but I can see the online form which we have filled and submitted appearing in the saved application and its editable what we have filled out in the application so is that normal??

• Immigration Adviser

Dear @Akkhan,

It sounds as though you have done everything correctly and do not need to worry. You will not be able to finish an incomplete application as your application has been completed and submitted.

With regard to your saved application, this is something that the Home Office will need to help you with. Please call their Sponsor Helpline on 03001234699.

Kind regards
    Emily Cooke

• @Emily hi sorry to bother you just wanted to ask if we get the sponsor license and get cos does it mean rlmt has been passed aswell? As we have provided candidate details aling with all the rlmt information in the application and provided all cvs and interview notes and ads in the interview so if we get the license hopefully along with cos does it mean rlmt has been passed aswell?

• Immigration Adviser

Dear @Akkhan,

The RLMT is met by placing adverts and keeping records as you describe, however this is not fully checked by the Home Office until the CoS is submitted as part of a Tier 2 visa application. The evidence you have sent will support your Sponsor Licence application, but the RLMT requirements will not be checked.

Kind regards
    Emily Cooke

• @Emily ok but when we had a visit he took all the details of rlmt and ask about interview notes and asked for cvs and why we selected the specific candidate as we only requested one cos at the time of application and that is for chosen candidate so if we get a sponsor license with cos so it doesnt mean that rlmt has been met? We are only thinking if rlmt hasnt met will they still give us cos and sponsor license knowing that we want to sponsor that candidate?

• Immigration Adviser

Dear @Akkhan

When the Home Office complete a Compliance Visit, they do often check these details. These are extra checks that they carry out to ensure that the vacancy is genuine and could not have been filled by a settled worker. If you are now granted the Sponsor Licence, it is likely that you will have met the RLMT however I would not be able to advise on this without having seen your application and information.

If you require any further assistance on this query, please do contact me directly using the below information.

Kind regards,
    Emily Cooke

Looks like your connection to visr.co.uk was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.