Old+New passport --- should I submit both?

• Hello again helpful and friendly advisers :)

I've been Googling a lot today about my concern but I couldn't seem to find any information so my last resort is to ask here again. I just actually renewed my passport and I already received it today. I will then be ready to lodge my documents for my UK Spouse visa application possibly by the end of this month and I am now just finalising things. My question is, am I also supposed to include my old passport along with the new one? That old passport bears the standard visitor's visa granted to me by UK home office last year. If I do need to include that old passport, should I then produce another photocopy of its biopage and that one where my recent visa is pasted? Or would it suffice on its own?

Sorry if I'm asking even about the smallest issues. I tend to be very particular when it comes to paperwork and I obviously don't want to mess things up.

Thank you for always helping!

Regards,

Nadine

• Thanks a lot @Jason ! * happy dance *

• Immigration Adviser

Hi @Nadine-Mejia-George

Yes, you should include your previous passport.

You are required to just provide the original document and providing photocopies as well isn't mandatory.

• Any feedback please?

Looks like your connection to visr.co.uk was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.