ILR for PBS dependent

• Hi if anybody can advise me, my wife will apply for her ILR on july 2018. ( she is in PBS Depandent visa).From April 2018 there is new rule applied , I have to be paid £35000 per year to make successful application for my wife. I have ILR
    ( 5 years route through T2 General in shortage occupation ) At the movement I am few pound short ) but my wife earn more than £35000 per year. I am just wondering if I need to find new job with more than £ 35000 before 2018.

• Immigration Adviser

Dear @naren ,

My apologies for the delayed response. As you now hold ILR there is no requirement for you to be earning a specified amount in order for your wife to settle in the UK.

Your wife will need to provide evidence that she is still you are in a subsisting and existing relationship. She will also need to evidence that she has the funds to maintain herself in the UK but there is currently no specified amount. She would be able to provide her bank statements to evidence this.

If you have any further questions or require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,