Prolong stay of non EEA wife in UK

  • Hi,
    I am EU (Greece) citizen and I have started a full time job in UK - Wales 6 month ago.
    My family, wife with 3 kids, joined me approx. 5 months ago. My wife is not EU citizen, however she has EU "Permanent Residence Card of a Family Member" and a passport of Uzbekistan. Upon entering UK she got 6month VISA, while it were clearly stated that she would stay much longer.
    My wife's VISA is about to expire in 1 month however I am not sure what process should I follow in order to prolong her staying with us? Any professional advice would be really helpful. Thank you

Log in to reply