Family of settled person visa or EEA family permit

  • Good day
    My fiancé and I are both South African citizens. She has lived in the UK for six years on a EEA family permit as her father is an EU national. Recently she has gotten a residence card stating family of a union national with remarks of EU right to reside.

    We plan to get married in South African, so my question is what visa do I apply for to live and work in UK once I am her spouse?

Log in to reply