Changing from Tier 5 to Visitor Visa

  • Hello,
    I'm a New Zealand passport holder and have been living and working in the UK on a tier 5 visa that is about to expire.
    I am travelling Europe and arrive back to London on the day this expires but I wish to get a visitor visa to stay here with my uncle for up to 6 months and do some more travelling.
    Where and how can I apply for this? Can I apply in Paris for example while I'm off travelling and have my visitor visa ready for when I arrive back in London?

Log in to reply