What documents are required.

• Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. Apologies if am making any mistake in posting.
    I am going to extend my Tier 2 dependant visa for another 2.5-3 years as its expiring in a month. I will be filling PBS Tier 2 dependant online application form. My husband is a british national now. What documents are needed to support this application?
    Also i couldnt maintain sufficient funds in my account but my husband account has enough funds to support my statement. Will that be correct if i show my husband's account details as he is supporting me financially as well?

Your answers are highly appreciated.
    Regards
    Shah

• Immigration Adviser

Hi @Syeda

As long as your husband obtained ILR after spending 5 years in the Tier 2 category then you would be eligible to make an application to extend your PBS dependent visa.

However, if he obtained ILR based on 10 years long residence you would not be able to extend.

If during your husbands last Tier 2 application he was not required to show evidence to satisfy the maintenance requirement then you will not be required to do so for this application.

If you would like further assistance – including feedback and advice on documents – please do contact us at info@whiterosevisas.co.uk

• @Jason Many thanks for the reply. Yes he was on ILR. Before ILR, he was on Tier 2 visa ( 5 year route).

I have 2 questions to ask.

1》What documents are needed to support this application?

2》Also i couldnt maintain sufficient funds in my account but my husband account has enough funds to support my statement. Will that be CORRECT if i show my HUSBAND ACCOUNT DETAILS as he is supporting me financially as well? I definately have to show funds to support my application.

Many thanks

• Immigration Adviser

Good morning @Syeda

If you feel that you are required to show evidence of maintenance for your application, then I can confirm that you are able to provide your husbands financial evidence in support of this.

In regards to the required documents, if you wish to discuss this further please do contact us at visr@whiterosevisas.co.uk

• @Jason Many thanks. I have emailed you twice regarding documents query. Please have a look. I will be waiting for the response.

Regards
    Syeda Shah