sponsor licence premium service

  • Hello,

    I have heard that there is now ways to speed up the Home Office decision regarding sponsor licence by way of their premium service. can I use the premium service centre for this? Thank you for your kind reply.

  • Immigration Adviser

    Dear JJ,

    The Home Office recently introduced a new process whereby employers can now use a priority service for any change of circumstance requests. This service can be used for the following five requests:

    • in year certificate of sponsorship (CoS) allocation

    • follow on CoS allocation

    • add new level 1 user

    • replace an authorising officer (AO)

    • add a representative

    The Home Office charge £200 per request and only one request can be made at a time; the request will then be considered within 5 days rather than the usual service standard of 18 weeks. This is a telephone service and unfortunately is not available at any Premium Service Centre.

    Please see the following link for further information on this service: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/priority-change-of-circumstances-for-sponsors/tier-2-and-5-priority-change-of-circumstance-service

    Please do let me know if I can provide any further assistance on this service.

  • Thank you emily. Can I make initial sponsor licence using priority service?

    Many thanks JJ

  • Immigration Adviser

    Dear JJ,

    Unfortunately, at the moment the Home Office are only offering the above 5 change of circumstance requests under the priority service. The service standard for initial Sponsor Licence applications is currently 8 weeks, however we have seen decisions be made much quicker than this.

    Best wishes,
    Emily Smith

Log in to reply