sponsor licence premium service

• Hello,

I have heard that there is now ways to speed up the Home Office decision regarding sponsor licence by way of their premium service. can I use the premium service centre for this? Thank you for your kind reply.

• Immigration Adviser

Dear JJ,

The Home Office recently introduced a new process whereby employers can now use a priority service for any change of circumstance requests. This service can be used for the following five requests:

• in year certificate of sponsorship (CoS) allocation

• follow on CoS allocation

• add new level 1 user

• replace an authorising officer (AO)

• add a representative

The Home Office charge £200 per request and only one request can be made at a time; the request will then be considered within 5 days rather than the usual service standard of 18 weeks. This is a telephone service and unfortunately is not available at any Premium Service Centre.

Please see the following link for further information on this service: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/priority-change-of-circumstances-for-sponsors/tier-2-and-5-priority-change-of-circumstance-service

Please do let me know if I can provide any further assistance on this service.

• Thank you emily. Can I make initial sponsor licence using priority service?

Many thanks JJ

• Immigration Adviser

Dear JJ,

Unfortunately, at the moment the Home Office are only offering the above 5 change of circumstance requests under the priority service. The service standard for initial Sponsor Licence applications is currently 8 weeks, however we have seen decisions be made much quicker than this.

Best wishes,
    Emily Smith