PR Application

  • Hi, I hope you are doing well, My partner is EEA Member and I am non-EEA member living in uk . we got marriage in November 2012 but got EEA resident card February 2013. so shall I wait for 10thFebruary 2018 for permanent residence. shall i apply permanent residence before 28 days of 10th feburary 2018. waiting to your positive reply.

  • Immigration Adviser

    Dear @aizila, thank you for your message. You can apply for Permanent Residence as long as you have completed 5 years of continuous residency in the UK. Provided you have exercised treaty rights, you can only apply for Permanent Residence once the 5 years have been completed. The 28 day rule only applies to applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

Log in to reply