Some help

  • Hi this Saif from India and my Younger brother is a British citizen how can i move and settle in UK if u help me i will be thankful.

  • Immigration Adviser

    Good afternoon @Saif-Ali

    There may be a couple of options available to you, which I will outline briefly for your consideration.

    Tier 2 (General) - To be eligible for a Tier 2 visa you must have an offer of employment from an employer with a sponsor license, or one that is willing to obtain a sponsor license.

    You can find more information on this route at the following address:

    Tier 1 Entrepreneur - Another option would be to explore the Tier 1 entrepreneur route, if you have any business plans. You would also need access to at least £200,000 to invest in the business.

    More information can be found here:

    Please do let me know if you have any further questions about either of these options. I would be happy to assist you.

Log in to reply