Advice on Tier 4 Student Visa

  • Hello, I have an offer from one of the best universities in the uk. Am planning to pay so as to get my CAS.
    I was denied a uk visitors visa in 2013 because of financial reasons and lack of good preparation.
    Now my parents, and my brother (a uk citizen) have commited my tuition fee to my personal account which i intend to use as my bank statement. Will the ukba further request for my dads or brothers bank statements? Even if my statement meet all conditions?,does my past visa refusal affect my current application? ?

  • Immigration Adviser

    Good Afternoon,

    In order to be eligible for a Tier 4 (General) visa you must have a certified CAS from the University and evidence that you have the funds in order to maintain yourself in the UK. The funds you will need to evidence would depend on where the University is within the UK and the length of your course.

    If you have not yet paid your tuition fees you would need to show that you have held the fees, along with the maintenance funds, for the minimum of 28 days prior to making the application. Your previous refusal should not affect your application as this is in a different visa category.

    If you have any further questions or would like assistance with this application please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

    Kind Regards,

Log in to reply