Spouse Visa

• Very Good Evening,
    I wonder if the experts could please assist me with this. My wife's spouse visa application is currently being considered by the UKBA, but she's just giving birth whilst waiting for her application to be processed, she's currently back home in my country while am here in the Uk.

I'm an ILR holder and not too sure what the procedures are for the new born baby, do we have to apply for a separate visa for the baby whilst the Mom's application is being processed even though it was clearly stated in the Mom's application that she's expecting our first baby.

I'd very much appreciate your assistance/help with this as am confused as to how to go about applying for a new born baby visa.

I look forward to receiving from you soon.

Thank you very much in advance.

• Immigration Adviser

This post is deleted!

• Immigration Adviser

This post is deleted!

• Immigration Adviser

Dear @ade280,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response. Unfortunately you would need to make a separate application for your child to enter the UK. You would need to wait for your wife's visa to be granted before making the application as your child's application would be based on your wife's leave to enter the UK.

If your wife's visa is granted then you would need to make an FLR (FP) application for your child. If your wife's visa is refused then you can make a fresh application with your child included on the new application. Please note the financial requirement would increase to £22,400 per annum.

If you need assistance with an application or have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,