Sheffield P.O. Box not accepting package

• I recently posted at the bottom of another post however the situation is quite urgent. My partner has applied to for a partner visa and sent all of her documentation to P.O. Box 5852 in Sheffield. The postal service has come back saying that the parcel is too large for a P.O. Box and cannot be delivered. I called the pay-to-use number today and they said this is the only place to send these to. The deadline for documents to be submitted is this Friday so am very keen to find an alternative address.

Has anyone come across this before?

Thanks in advance

• Immigration Adviser

Hi @fitja202,

Unfortunately the address specified on the information sheet is where you would need to send the documents to. The only other suggestion would be that you send this in two separate packages, however, this could cause documents to be misplaced.

Thanks,

• Immigration Adviser

@lauren @fitja202 @mendymanda - the only other suggestion would be to use a different courier. I have never heard of documents being returned in this way before, there is certainly no maximum size. We send large packages to this address regularly which are accepted! Good luck and keep us posted :)