Visa Application During Notice Of Marriage

  • Hello, i and my partner have given notice of marriage at our local registra but this has been extendend to 70 days by the Home Office. The end of the 70 days notice coincides with the end of my partner current visa and we need to apply to extend. I am from the EEA and have permanent residence and my partner is from outside the EEA. My partner (non EEA) has lived in the UK for 3+ years now and has always extend their visa. The question is what visa route do we take. It seems logical to apply for family of a settled person as a fiancé or fiancée but looking for further advice. Thanks

Log in to reply