Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) through PSW £50K route + Tier 2 >> ILR TIER2 (5 Years Mixed Route)

• I have a specific query about document requirement for mixed leave routes.

1. May 2013 - Got Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) through PSW £50K route
    2. Nov 2016 - Got Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Extension For another 2Year
    3. April 2017 - Switched to Tier 2 General

What is the list of Docs Needed for the ILR (5years Route) For Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) + Tier 2 (General)?

Thanks

• Immigration Adviser

Hi @jagdesh72,

As you are applying for ILR from Tier 2 (General) you will need to evidence that you will still be employed by your current employer and meet the salary requirements of £35,500 as of 06 April 2018.

You will also need to evidence your business from November 2016 when your Tier 1 extension visa was granted up until you switched to Tier 2 in April 2017. You do not have to evidence that you met job creation etc just that you were here lawfully.

Thanks,

• @lauren: First, Thank you very much for the for your Reply.

When you say evidence your business from November 2016 To Tier 2 in April 2017.
    What sort of Evidence will be required E.g Like My annual account of the company, Bank statements, P60 for My self-be enough? Or Do I Need to submit the Employees I created during that time of business? Do you think I need Anything Else ( FPS/Annual Accounts/P60/p45 Of myself and Employees)

Any letter from Accountant?

Also, Another Question do I need any sort of P60 of Evidence for the 3 Years of Stay on T1(ENT).

Thanks

• Immigration Adviser

Hi @jagdesh72,

You would need to evidence that you met the requirements of the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa during the time in which you held this visa. This would be evidence such as ongoing business, accounts, business bank statements etc.

Thanks,