Two years 2 months ?

  • I was granted spouse visa in Jan 2017 to oct 2019. I travelled to. I had 30days to enter uk to pick up brp. So I travelled on 18 Jan for 1day to uk to pick up BRP.
    My spouse and I were in Middle East and couldn't come to uk straight away due to work contracts. So we arrived in uk July 16 2017.

    The problem is by oct 2019 . We will only have been in country 2 years and 2 months. How can I apply for extension ? I tried asking advisors ( and paying ) but they don't give clear answer

  • Immigration Adviser

    Hi @Minya

    You will be able to extend your current spouse visa at any point before it expires regardless of the fact that you have had long absences from the UK.

    Many thanks,

Log in to reply