Medical assessments

• Hi!

I'm not too sure which area to post this question in so hopefully it gets to the right people and its a bit long winded so bear with me!

I moved to Western Australia in 2014 when i was eighteen as a dependent child. I moved with my mum, my sister, my brother and my step dad who is actually an Australian citizen. Currently I am 22 and on a bridging visa while I wait on a decision for my permanent residency. I have been in regular contact with migration officers, providing them with documents that they need etc. Recently they contacted us and told us that our medical assessments are out of date (we did them 3 years ago when we initially applied) but they only asked my Mum and my sister to re-do their medical assessments. Im not sure why they havent asked me and I'm wondering if that is a sign i may be rejected? There is a possibility i could be rejected and my family accepted. If anyone could share similar experience, insight, general information..just anything relevant i would appreciate it immensely.