Document for the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2...

• Dear Advisor,

I'm going to apply ILR application as a Tier 2 migrant and I have the same question about what kind of document I need to provide for the below.
    "For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules."

My 5 year period is 2 years for Tier 1 general (2014-2015) and 3 years for Tier 2 General (2016 to 2018)
    What kind of Tier 1 documents do I need to provide? and Do I need to fill in the Tier 1 section of the ILR form?

Thank you so much for your help.

• Immigration Adviser

Hi @positive-thinker

You will only need to fill in the Tier 2 section of the SET(O) form. However, you will also need to show evidence that you had entry clearance as a Tier 1 Gen and that you met all the rules whilst here on that visa, such as proof of employment/self employment for the length of time you were here on a T1G.

It is also worth noting that and application for ILR can only be made 28 days before completing the 5 year period. Therefore, depending on when you arrived in 2014 you may have some months left before you are eligible to apply.

• Banned

This post is deleted!