spouse visa

  • Hy I earn 8.87 hourly for 5 days 7 hours a day
    at Tesco i want to apply using Category B although I think I won't be eligible as to earn 18.600 it would take me 3 or 4 months more ? so basically if u want to apply using Category b does it have to be within the 12 months or can it extend few months? because people in these forums are not making it clear ..thank you

  • Immigration Adviser

    Hi @rajni,

    If you apply using Category B you need to evidence that you have earned the minimum of £18,600 in the 12 months prior to the application being submitted.

    You must also evidence that you will earn the minimum of £18,600 going forward - based on the figures you have stated you are showing that you will earn £16,143.40 per year this would not meet the requirements of the immigration rules.


Log in to reply